Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fashion: outfits of the day January 2012-Summer 2012

Time for another compilation of outfits and such that I wore.

This first one barely shows the outfit, but it was  a day during my practicum that I was teaching the lesson. Really exciting. The sweater was from my grandmother, the white sweater is Aeropostale, I think the grey tank top underneath is also Aero, and the pants are just some grey ones I've had for ages.

This next one has an instagram filter over it. But I wore the grey shirt (Forever 21) and white tank top (Aeropostale) in the previous set of images.  I'm just rocking it with my skinny jeans and Kmart boots. I think these are the brown ones.

Here I've got my purple Aeropostale sweater, white aeropostale tank top, brown Target puffer vest (from a few years ago), a stretchy ribbon hair tie I got in a birchbox, and a bracelet from Pi Day at the middle school. 


I was going country line dancing with some friends. My western shirt I got from a random store in Lone Pine, CA. I'm rocking my JC Penney riding boots and skinny jeans once again. 

Spring break I went to my parents' house in Vegas. This sweater was a yard sale buy. Big Lots leggings and Kmart boots.  

After too short of a week, it was back to finish off the rest of the semester. This hat I absolutely love. Again, I've had it so long I don't remember where I got it. My jacket is Forever 21, the shirt was a free one I got for camp during ResLife RA training. 
 Skinny Jeans and Kmart boots.

This shirt was also a yard sale find. 
 I paired it with a white coverup, skinny jeans and boots.


Again, another yard sale find! I love this red lace tunic top. Paired it with leggings and black Kmart boots.


The weather warmed up one day, so to church I wore my Target Mossimo cardigan, yard sale tank top and I think those shorts were also Target. 

I love this Victoria's secret shirt. I'm going to be so sad the day I have to throw it away. There's the white lace tank from Aero again. 
 I don't remember where these shorts were from. I've had them since middle school...and the flip flops are Target.


Another yard sale tunic top. I've got a black tank top underneath it, and legging capris

Yep, another tunic top from a yard sale. Capri leggings from somewhere and kitten heels I got from DSW in 2006.

 I got this dress at a Christmas white elephant exchange. But the size she grabbed was a medium. I needed a Large so she told me she got it from Macy's and went back and exchanged it. I love the two cut outs on the back.

Hey, there's that Victoria's secret shirt again. Teal tank top from Aeropostale. I made the anklet using materials from Walmart's craft section. Black canvas TOMS.  I've had this skirt for ages too.  This was in Vegas over the summer.

 I got a job working at a photography studio and we had to wear only black and white. This black dress is just like that grey cowl neck bubble one from the previous post. I didn't wear the belt with it, but other days I did.

Yard sale white coverup. Black lace aeropostale tank top. Target skirt. Kmart boots. 


This last outfit (for the post) has a black Target tank top. Shorts I've had for eons, and an Aeropostale green shirt I've also had for ages. 
If you would like more information about these outfits, like where I wore them (if I didn't mention it) or anything else you can think of, please let me know in the comments below! Stay tuned for the next segment!

No comments:

Post a Comment