Monday, November 14, 2016

Let's Get Personal: A life Update

I was so busy the majority of this year, doing life, traveling and experiencing milestones, that throughout my posts, I forgot to post about some of the great things that happened this year!
 
So, first off, April 2nd was the 1 year anniversary of me dating my boyfriend (at the time!)


2 weeks later, right before my birthday, we bought some chickens, and 2 days before my birthday, on April 15th, 2016, My boyfriend proposed! And then he was called Fiancé :) 5 months and 2 days after the proposal, on September 17th, 2016, we got married! Immediate following, from September 18th-24th, we went on our honeymoon!


Check out my instagram for some Wolcott Wedding Pix and Honeymoon Pix :)
All of our wedding photos can be found here.

At the end of October, we celebrated 1 year of being in our house. And what a great year it has been. Super trying, super rewarding, and now my boyfriend turned fiancé turned husband and I have a wonderful life. We're still not perfect at the marriage thing, afterall, it's only been about 2 months, but I'm happy. He's happy :)

I definitely fell behind on the PfWo (Pfisterer-Wolcott) House to Home project series. Now it's just the House to Home since I'm no longer a Pf, and there's no need to distinguish the fact that there are 2 bodies in the home, "the 2 will become 1 flesh". We haven't done a TON of remodeling, so there's still hope for the series.

Definitely fell behind on the reviewing front, but planning a wedding kind of took precedence. And my husband uses our 1 computer for editing his photos, so when I want to blog, it seems to come at the most inopportune time, so it's been set aside and I haven't been able to blog much.

I won't set a schedule for myself with the holidays coming, but I hope to find some sort of regular schedule to post and hopefully build this blog into something amazing :)

Until next time
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment