Monday, January 6, 2020

Where have I gone?

Seasons change and so do I. I've posted here and there, mostly once a year with my Christmas wishlist that I end up sending to family and friends.

I've taken a HUGE step back from blogging, because I was so inconsistent. HOWEVER, fret not! I haven't stopped sharing my thoughts with the world. I've picked up a few new platforms.

I vlog now, more consistently than college if you were around for that. Go take a gander at my YouTube, and subscribe, so you'll know when I post. It's mostly been fitness related. But if you're here for the gospel truth, I do have a video where I flip through every page of my NLT Daily Walk Bible.

If you want more of a weekly or even daily update, go follow me on my personal Instagram, or my fitness Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment