Wednesday, February 1, 2017

With Love from Bethel, part 2



What an amazing experience hosting the Bethel students was. We hosted 3: 2 girls and a boy. The diversity made for amazing conversation, and a great revelation from God. It's so cool how he uses other people to speak into your life. I was completely blown away by Him, and the love that the Bethel students had.
One of the ladies was from Ecuador, and the other from New Zealand, they both seemed late 20s-30s. The boy was 19 and from Oregon. The insight they provided into my husband's and my life and marriage is something only God could have spoken to them, how else would a 19 year old boy know deep wisdom on marriage? There was no way they could have known my husband was hard on himself, scolding himself for this or that, I didn't even know. They spoke wisdom and encouragement into a "bible study of sorts" being held at our house, there's no way they could have known I'm going to start hosting a Jesus centered book club at my house 2 times a month. They spoke a bunch of other things a little too personal to share at this point. It's times like these I cannot deny God exists. It's times like these I want to go and share what happened to prove to people God exists that there's no way to deny or disprove what happened.
God's been leading me through a new season where He wants deep rooted intimacy and relationship with me. And it's been so cool to see it through and the Bethel students even spoke to this as well. I can't wait to see what else I can do for the kingdom, and how I can use the gifts God has given me to help further His kingdom.
I'm definitely hoping this blog becomes one of those mediums I can use to reach the masses and share the love God has for all of us.

Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment